While ‘Bear In A Cage‘ was all the rage courtesy of Midsommar last year, we all know what we were really wanting on the bear front. And that would be……..a long-awaited sequel to the 1976 killer bear movie, Grizzly! Ah yes, and what better title for a sequel than Grizzly 2: Electric Boogaloo. Wait, that’s not it. I meant to say Grizzly 2: Revenge. Ooooh – anything with the word ‘revenge’ in the title has to be good, right?
Long story short on this, is that this movie originally started production in the 80’s – but due to a shady producer and no money……the film was never completed. One of the original producers has taken it upon herself to finally finish Grizzly 2: Revenge and you can see it soon! And judging from the trailer below, it’s a bare necessity that you do.
Let’s digest that trailer for a minute. Here are a few of my takeaways:
– Oh hey, look! It’s George Clooney & Charlie Sheen! I wonder if they die early on in the movie? Spoiler alert: They do.
– Nurse Ratched!
– Oh, it’s that guy from Raiders Of The Lost Ark and he’s talking about a devil bear or something.
– Insert random gigantic 50,000 person concert with 80’s music HERE.
– Not the forklift!
– Every good trailer needs an unnecessary slow motion grappling scene.
– Sweet bear sound effects, man.
Ok, well – for better or probably worse, Grizzly 2: Revenge will be yours to see very soon! Go to the official website HERE to stay in the know about everything Grizzly 2. Speaking of grizzlies, Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!