Isn’t it nice to have a friend till the end? Someone who will stick by you. Someone who you can tell your deepest, darkest secrets too. And someone who will gut you like a fish if they get the chance. This just took a dark turn, huh? And we all know who the most famous friend till the end is, especially in horror history. Chucky! Yes, Chucky…..the little red-headed Good Guy doll who is inhabited by serial killer Charles Lee Ray and needs to soul swap with little kids to keep his doll body going. And Chucky’s back in Curse Of Chucky, this time going straight to DVD and losing all of the Three Stooges comedy routines that surrounded the last couple of sequels (Bride Of Chucky, Seed Of Chucky). Question is: would that be a good thing, or a bad thing? Read on to find out….. Continue reading
- VHS Horror Movies I Wanted To Rent, But Never Did: Redneck Zombies (1987)
- Review: It Follows (2015)
- New ‘Boogieman’ Video From Twiztid Featuring Reggie Bannister from Phantasm!
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: ‘Death By 2 X 4′ From ‘The Stepfather’ (1987)
- Ebay Find Of The Week: ‘Jack Frost 2: Revenge Of The Mutant Killer Snowman’