Ok kids. It’s almost that time of the year again, where you have to leave Santa some cookies and maybe a carrot or two for his reindeer on Christmas Eve night. Because if you don’t, Santa will shock you with a cattle prod and then skewer you like a shish kabob. And that lovely mental image of course sets up my review for the new killer Santa movie, Silent Night. A loose remake of the 1984 heavily protested horror cheesefest, Silent Night Deadly Night, this new take offers up the holiday horror goods, but does it offer up a decent storyline too? Continue reading
- ‘No Beauty Without Strangeness’ Halloween Art Exhibit Coming To Pasadena This Month!
- Review: Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood (2015)
- Ebay Find Of The Week: ‘Dr. Giggles’ Comic Books (1992)
- Dirty Horror Memory Lane: He-Man Evil Horde Slime Pit (1985)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: ‘Penis Toss’ From ‘Street Trash’ (1987)