Ok kids. It’s almost that time of the year again, where you have to leave Santa some cookies and maybe a carrot or two for his reindeer on Christmas Eve night. Because if you don’t, Santa will shock you with a cattle prod and then skewer you like a shish kabob. And that lovely mental image of course sets up my review for the new killer Santa movie, Silent Night. A loose remake of the 1984 heavily protested horror cheesefest, Silent Night Deadly Night, this new take offers up the holiday horror goods, but does it offer up a decent storyline too? Continue reading
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: ‘Tony Shoots Himself In The Face’ From ‘Planet Terror’ (2007)
- Have A Safe Labor Day Weekend!
- Ebay Find Of The Week: Chocolate Chip Charlie Halloween Mask (The Stuff – 1985)
- Anticipation Alert: Amityville – The Awakening (2014)
- Horror Hijinx: The Best Sleeping Bag Death Scene Ever?