Ok kids. It’s almost that time of the year again, where you have to leave Santa some cookies and maybe a carrot or two for his reindeer on Christmas Eve night. Because if you don’t, Santa will shock you with a cattle prod and then skewer you like a shish kabob. And that lovely mental image of course sets up my review for the new killer Santa movie, Silent Night. A loose remake of the 1984 heavily protested horror cheesefest, Silent Night Deadly Night, this new take offers up the holiday horror goods, but does it offer up a decent storyline too? Continue reading
- Review: All Cheerleaders Die (2014)
- Do You Want To Listen To Vincent Price Talk About Wine For 20 Minutes?
- Horror Movies That Are Better Than They Should Be: Body Snatchers (1993)
- Anticipation Alert: Tusk (2014)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: ‘Old Lady Hit By Truck’ From ‘Children Of The Corn II – The Final Sacrifice’ (1992)