Ok kids. It’s almost that time of the year again, where you have to leave Santa some cookies and maybe a carrot or two for his reindeer on Christmas Eve night. Because if you don’t, Santa will shock you with a cattle prod and then skewer you like a shish kabob. And that lovely mental image of course sets up my review for the new killer Santa movie, Silent Night. A loose remake of the 1984 heavily protested horror cheesefest, Silent Night Deadly Night, this new take offers up the holiday horror goods, but does it offer up a decent storyline too? Continue reading
- Give Me The Creeps: The Opening Scene From ‘Children Of The Corn’ (1984)
- Anticipation Alert: Tales Of Halloween (2015)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: ‘Belial Gets Busy’ From ‘Basket Case’ (1982)
- Introducing The New Funko ‘Regan’ Figure From ‘The Exorcist’……Now With More Pea Soup!
- Dirty Horror Dance-Off: ‘Fright Night’ Vs. ‘Fright Night Part 2′